It’s official. The holidays have started which include my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. And in this season of saying thanks and showing appreciation, I can’t help but feel overjoyed (and a little overwhelmed) in the many thanks I want to give to everyone I have interacted with this year.
But, I know what you are thinking…who is this and why should this matter?
Well to start, my name is Kasey Schoen and I am the Marketing Events Coordinator here at W+R Studios. I’ve had an amazing year putting on some epic events for real estate agents across the country including our brand new series of live summits called RESTART. Our goal with these events was to plan a fun day for agents to learn new skills and get inspired.
At RESTART, agents had the opportunity to get expert knowledge on the most relevant topics in the industry such as:
- Strategies for working with buyers
- How to double your pipeline in 30 days
- How to generate leads within your own sphere of influence
- And more!
But don’t just take my word for it, here’s an inside look at W+R Studios’ latest RESTART so you can see what it’s all about:
Can you see now why I am so thankful?
My team and I know it couldn’t have been done without the support of the amazing MLSs and Associations who helped us along the way. So in the spirit of wanting to shout ‘THANK YOU’ from our office rooftop, here’s the MLS rockstars that made RESTART possible this year:
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
- Stellar MLS
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service
We also want to give special thanks to some of the other vendors who partnered with us to make this journey such a huge success!
- Bear Printing joined us on the road in Las Vegas, Denver, and Orange County to share how you can easily upgrade your print materials.
- Wise Agent joined us in Las Vegas and Denver to share how you can use Wise Agent and Cloud CMA to stay in contact with people in your CRMs.
- WFG Title joined us in Las Vegas as our breakfast sponsor.
- And Katie Lance helped wrap up our 2019 RESTART series with her expert social media tips and tricks as our Keynote Speaker in Orange County, CA!
As you can see, our year was filled with many great cities, partners, meeting agents like you, and FUN! But the fun doesn’t stop there.
Want to bring RESTART to your city in 2020? Let us know in the comments below!