It’s been a while since our last product release update, so we have a few things to discuss. Outlined below are 6 key updates we’ve recently made to Cloud CMA.
1. Ever get the feeling that something is different, but you can’t quite put your finger on it? Well, we’re just gonna tell you. Your Cloud CMA Home Tab will look slightly different the next time you log in. We’ve added a clickable image for Nudge, our collaborative product with 1000watt. Here’s what you’ll see next time you sign in to Cloud CMA:
Haven’t heard of Nudge? It’s a simple and effective marketing tool that “nudges” clients and prospects into action. Check it out here.
2. Flyers for Lots and Land properties have been updated to reflect the parcel number instead of beds, bath, etc. That makes more sense, right? Below is a sample flyer of a Land property in our Flyer 1 layout:
3. Timeout issues for CPMLS users have been resolved.
4. Flyer layout preview issues have been resolved.
5. Some MLSs require user names and passwords to be entered in a specific way. To avoid complications and ensure proper entry, those MLSs will now show special instructions when selected from the dropdown menu. See screen shot below:
6. Infrequent formatting issues on Sold Property Analysis page charts have been fixed.