It’s no secret that the iBuyer movement has been gaining some serious traction and innovating the way agents do business in the real estate industry. And while innovation can be a positive thing, the iBuyer movement has definitely ruffled some feathers.
So naturally, when we announced our partnership with Opendoor, not everyone was a fan. This is why we decided to co-host a webinar with Tyler Hixson, Opendoor’s Director of Real Estate Partnerships & Strategy, to explain the nature of our partnership, what it will mean to our customers, and to answer any questions or concerns real estate agents might have. Our goal at W+R Studios has always been transparency, and we sought to do just that in this webinar.
Attendees got an inside look at:
- Opendoor’s business model.
- What Opendoor’s process looks like for your clients.
- How you, the agent, can benefit from working with Opendoor.
- The common misconceptions about Opendoor.
- How the Opendoor and Cloud CMA integration works.
- How you and your client’s information is protected.
But don’t take our word for it. Check out a recording of the webinar below to make sure you don’t miss a beat.
Still have questions? Find out more about Opendoor’s integration with Cloud CMA here!