Cloud CMA has been the leading report generating tool for real estate agents for over ten years. Throughout the years we’ve continually enhanced and improved our product offerings to suit the ever changing needs of modern agents. In order to do so, we’ve consistently surveyed our customers so we can better understand their challenges and tailor our products to provide the best solutions for them.
This year, we were particularly interested in identifying some best practices for CMA reports and listing presentations. So, back in May, we surveyed our customers with our first annual, W+R Studios’ 2020 Survey of Best Practices for CMAs and Listing Presentations.
We reached out to our Cloud CMA subscribers via email asking them to participate in our survey and in just shy of two weeks, we had over 3,000 survey completions. We asked questions like…
- What’s the minimum number of comps you include in a CMA? What’s the maximum?
- What property statuses do you include in your CMA?
- How accurate do you think Zestimates are?
- When and how do you deliver your CMA to clients in relation to the listing presentation?
- Have you ever done a remote listing presentation? Do you plan to do one within the next 6 months?
- And more!
Check out the full results here. Complete with methodology, raw data, and some analysis you’ll be surprised what other agents are doing when it comes to their CMAs and listing presentations. Helping you learn from your peers is just one more way we’re committed to helping you write more offers and win more listings!
Plus, keep your eyes open for next year’s opportunity to participate in the 2021 survey!